- Absentee bids are executed in competition with the audience. Due to alternate competitive bidding patterns, the audience may be high bidder on a lot for the same amount authorized by an absentee bidder. Due to our computer absentee bidding program, we are unable to accept the (+) after a bid for an additional bid increment. In the event of identical bids, the bid received first will take precedence.
- Bunte offers this service as a convenience at no charge to their customers and will not be held responsible for error or failure to execute bids.
- If successful, you will receive an invoice. Prompt payment and pick-up of purchases must be made within 5 calendar days following the auction.
- E-mailed or faxed bids should be confirmed by telephone.
- Please note that a buyer's premium of 20% will be added to the auctioneer's hammer price, plus applicable sales tax if a resale form is not on file.
- All bids will be executed subject to the Terms and Conditions and Information for Buyers.
- BIDS UNDER $25.00 WILL NOT BE EXECUTED.
Leave absentee bids in any of the following ways: